Welcome to the 2018 Summer Day Camp
We have carefully selected themes that are both educational and playful. Our primary concern was to continue to develop the academic performance of the participants while they are enjoying the summer vacation. This is why we have chosen subjects that are often asked for in tutoring: science, mathematics, languages, history and geography.
Please note that this schedule is general and is presented for information purposes only. Each of our camps has a different theme that requires a different sequence of activity. The final plan will be given to the participants on the first day.
Outdoor activities depend on the weather.
Also note that childcare is included in the fee:
- From 7:30 am to 9:00 am, and
- From 16:00 to 18:00
HERE IS THE TYPICAL SCHEDULE OF THE ACTIVITIES THAT THE PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE DURING THE DAY:
|7h30 :||Free child care from 7h30|
|9h :||Reception and presentation of the day|
|9h30:||Beginning of scientifics experiences with support such as film screenings, games or documentaries, museums, exhibitions, testimonials, company visits…)|
|12h :||Common meals ( plan your lunch box)|
|13h :||Activities resumption with or without change, new experiments or visiting Montreal.|
|15h30:||Debriefing of the day. Interactive exchanges.|
|16h||Free child care up to 18h.|
|18h||Closure of the camp.|
Registration will begin on March 1st, in person during regular office hours, or by sending the registration form by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that the date of receipt of registrations at our offices does not determine the order of treatment. Reception is until June 15th without distinction. Chance and compliance with guidelines will influence treatment priority.
To be completed with photo (digitized or real)
- Interac in person. You can also send an etransfer or Paypal payement).
- Credit card, in person or when you receive the electronic invoice.
Day camp rates
In order to allow us to organize the schedule of activities properly and to have already the preliminary list of children registered, you will be able to register now..
Pre-pre-registration is until March 31, 2018.
Pre-registration is from April 1st to April 30, 2018.
Spcial rates here below.
Childcare is available FREE OF CHARGE ! Monday to Friday from 7h30 am to 9h00 am and from 4h00 pm to 6h00 pm.
|Fees||Regular price||From February 1st to March 31st
|From April 1st avril au April 30th
|Mischievous Einstein & Blow of the Sombrero||$220||$176||$198|
|Globe-Trotter & Brave Cook||$200||$160||$180|
To clients of the tutoring service:
- No registration fees.
- 25% off all registrations of 2 weeks or more on the regular price.
To the non-clients of the tutoring center:
- 20% discount on registration of the 2nd child.
- March 2018 – pre-registration pre-registration deadline for children not attending the tutoring service.
- April 30 2018 – pre-registration deadline for children not attending the tutoring service.
- Starting April 17st, at 9:00am – Internet registration for camps where places will still available.
- July 02 2018 – beginning of all camps.
- August 31 2018 – End of all camps.