Customers Terms & Conditions
By accepting these Terms and Conditions , the a Center tutor confirms to have read, understood and accepted its contents, which may be modified from time to time by the Center and posted on the Website.
- The tutors of the Center provide individuals with regular tutoring and assistance to success in a one-to-one format, or one to several in small groups of up to six people. The tutorials take place at an agreed physical or virtual location at the agreed time and date. The tutorials continue until the mutually agreed termination date
- Within the first thirty (30) days of the contract, the Client may cancel the contract by giving one week’s notice. After the first thirty (30) days, the contract may be canceled with a minimum of two (2) weeks notice. This must be done in writing.
- Canceled sessions (or when a Client does not show up) with a notice of less than 48 hours, are chargeable and are invoiced to the Client at the usual expense of lesson.
- Cancellations of more than 3 consecutive sessions, or those that the Center considers unreasonable, under the name “Regular Cancellations”, will be considered an immediate termination of the contract, and the tutoring slot may be offered to another Client.
- If the tutor is not available at the date requested by the Customer, we will endeavor to inform the Client as soon as possible and we will propose an alternative date. If no other time can be scheduled, no charge is due from the Customer.
- Tutors use their own resources and do not require any additional money from the Clients for these resources. However, recommendations for resources may be proposed, but the purchase of such resources is entirely within the Client’s decision and at its own risk.
- All registered tutors have a written contractual commitment to the Center and can serve the Client only through the Center even after completing their contract. If additional course hours are the result of an agreement between the tutor and the Client, the usual fees are invoiced and charged. If the Client employs a tutor previously hired by the Center within two years, and / or the Client leaves the Center or employs another tutor recommended by the tutor during this time, the Customer will receive and agree to pay Expenses of seven hundred and fifty dollars ($ 750.00) payable within 14 days of the issue. If you wish to recommend one of the tutors of the Center to any other student, this student must contact the Center to ensure that no contract is in force between the tutor and the Center.
- If the Customer’s tutoring session falls on a holiday, an alternative can be arranged. If no alternative can be scheduled, no fee will be charged for the missed session.
- If the Client is late, the tutoring session will end at the usual time, unless otherwise agreed with the tutor, and will be charged at the usual price. If a tutor is late for a session, it is the duty of the guardian to make arrangements to compensate for the lost time or to inform the Center so that a proportional compensation is made to the Client.
- While we strive to provide the best possible service, we will not be held responsible for the academic achievement of the tutor or his absence. Although we do everything in our power to help the tutor improve his level and skills.
- The Center’s tutors are not responsible for direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages resulting from the use of our tutoring service. You, the Customer, specifically waive any claim arising out of the use of this tutoring service.
- Neither the tutors nor the Center are responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused during the tutoring of a Client.
- Parents who choose to leave their child alone with the tutor during the tutoring sessions, do so at their own risk and peril. All tutors are carefully selected and told the Center that they have no criminal record.
- The Center’s tutors will not sell, rent or distribute the personal information of their Clients, nor any information relating to children, to third parties.